Far from a study of kosher dietary laws, this book is an unprecedented journey toward the true identity of the Divine Messiah—the one previously considered “unkosher” and “unacceptable” by Jewish people. This encyclopedic volume will surprise and challenge you with the compelling words of Jewish sages and rabbis over the last 2,000 years, many in English for the first time.
The Return of the Kosher Pig features:
- Glossary of over 300 terms that will enable readers to dive deeper into Hebraic/biblical thought
- Directory of all major rabbinical works on the issue of Messiah in the last 2,000 years
- Index of all references from the Torah, Prophets, Writings, New Testament, and the Talmud
- Easy-to-read format that provides an excellent study tool for students of scripture
- Full bibliography with numerous sources that are “hidden” to many English speakers on the nature of the Messiah