When you give more than any of the amounts specified below through items from our gift catalog we would like to send you a gift of thanks. Here's how it works:
- Add items from the gift catalog to your shopping cart
- Go to your shopping cart
- Select a thank-you gift from the dropdown box
- Click the "Add to Cart" button
For your total gift of $75 or more
Shalom is the Hebrew word for “peace,” but it means much more than that. Shalom carries the additional meanings of completeness, wellbeing and wholeness. In Israel, shalom is used as a greeting and said when parting from friends or loved ones. And it is what God promises us throughout Scripture. This lovely wall hanging of the written word Shalom resembles olivewood native to Israel. The piece measures 20” x 8” and includes a sawtooth hanger for displaying on your wall.
For your total gift of $150 or more
Shalom Art Plus Jewish Voice Bible
The Jewish Voice Bible presents the Holy Scriptures in the Tree of Life Version (TLV) with an abundance of special features to enrich your Bible reading. The TLV Bible translation unites Old and New Covenants with a consistent Hebraic perspective. It introduces important Hebrew words that clarify scriptural meaning and restores names to their original Hebrew. The Jewish Voice Bible includes such helpful tools as:
- Weekly Scripture readings from the Torah, Writings and Prophets, and the New Covenant
- Important Messianic prophecies and their fulfillments
- Guidance to help you lead someone to Yeshua and prayers for accepting Yeshua
- Shabbat prayers and blessings
- Overview of biblical feasts and holidays
- Map of 21st century Israel
- Key Scriptures revealing God’s ongoing covenant with Israel
- Hebrew word glossary and 82 artist illustrations
- Intercessory Prayer Guide for Israel
- Overview of the “Lost Tribes of Israel”
This Bible has a duo-tone, blue leatherette cover with silver lettering matching silver-gilded pages. It measures 6.5” W by 9.375” H and fits the JVMI Bible Cover.
For your total gift of $650 or more
Shalom Art, The Jewish Voice Bible, PLUS Shofar
This beautiful large shofar is made of a Kudu horn. The shofar is the trumpet of the Bible and was blown in Bible times to announce the beginnings of religious holidays, ceremonies, and even battle. Today, the shofar is sounded at Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New Year) and Yom Kippur. Colors, textures, and finish vary in these natural horns but all are beautiful and fully functional. Let this special shofar serve as a conversation starter and reminder of God calling our hearts to worship Him, the God of Israel who is ever faithful.