Personalize your Jewish Voice Bible with your name imprinted on the front cover.
What distinguishes the Jewish Voice Study Bible from any other NIV study Bible? This Bible is loaded with additional features for connecting you to the “Jewishness” of faith in Jesus – the very roots of your faith today. Rabbi Jonathan Bernis, president and CEO of Jewish Voice Ministries International, introduces an exclusive section of features at the end that highlights the importance of understanding the Jewish context of the Bible. These features include:
- A weekly Scripture reading schedule, including Parasha (Torah portion), Haftorah (Prophets and Writings) and New Testament selections
- Fascinating information about the “Lost Tribes of Israel”
- An insightful overview of biblical feasts and Jewish holidays
- An article revealing Israel’s importance in God’s plans for the world
- A Scripture-led guide to praying for Israel
- A biblical perspective of the quest for peace in the Middle East
- How to use the Old Testament when sharing the Gospel with a Jewish friend
- A helpful list of Messianic prophecies and their fulfilments
- Tips and Scriptures to help you share Jesus with others
- Guidance for accepting Jesus as the Messiah
You’ll also learn a little more about Jewish Voice Ministries, our history, mission and vision.
Plus, the Jewish Voice Study Bible gives you some amazing tools for learning about Bible times, interpretation and context that bring the Scriptures to life. Study features include:
- Hebrew and Greek word studies expound on original meanings, with the English and transliterated words
- Day in the Life articles offer a glimpse of what life was like in Bible times
- Bible book introductions provide backgrounds, dates, themes and outlines to help you understand the structure and context of each book
- Full-color maps, photos, charts and illustrations help the Bible come alive
- Page notes offer valuable context from rabbis, scholars and church fathers and mothers
- Articles provide more in-depth knowledge about various topics
- The Life in the Diaspora article describes what Jewish life was like outside Israel
The Jewish Voice Study Bible has a blue leatherette cover with gold lettering to match the gold-gilded pages. It is approximately 6.5” W x 9.5” H x 2” D.