In “A Rabbi Looks at the Supernatural,” Rabbi Jonathan Bernis addresses seven specific areas causing doubt and confusion for many Christians today. Drawing from both the Old and New Testaments, he offers a sound biblical perspective on matters beyond this natural world around which Christians often struggle and are distracted, even misled. “A Rabbi Looks at the Supernatural” explores:
- Science and Faith - Are they mutually exclusive?
- The spirit world - Demons, angels, and encounters
- Ghosts - What to make of "voices from beyond"
- Good and evil - If God is so powerful, how did Satan become so strong?
- Sickness and healing - If God is a healer, why are people still sick?
- Miracles - Does God still perform miracles today?
- Heaven and Hell - What lies beyond this natural world?
Throughout the book Jonathan reveals the heart of a faithful God, encouraging you to embrace with confidence His supernatural working in your own life.