This package includes:
Unlocking the Prophetic Mysteries of Israel, book by Jonathan Bernis
One tiny nation – Israel. It’s not the richest or most powerful country in the world, but in God’s eyes, Israel is the most important nation on Earth. And it’s there that the Bible’s prophecies regarding the end of the age will all unfold. If you want to understand what God is doing in these Last Days, you must understand what He is doing with Israel. What do the “times of the Gentiles” and “the fullness of the Gentiles” mean? Are they connected? In Unlocking the Prophetic Mysteries of Israel, Jonathan Bernis reveals this and more:
- 7 keys to understanding Israel’s past, present and future role in God’s plan to recover a corrupt and lost world
- 3 reasons Israel plays such a prominent role in God’s plan for the future of this planet
- 10 hallmarks of the coming Messianic Age of peace and prosperity
- Your influential part in ushering in God’s Kingdom on Earth
- The vital significance of the city of Jerusalem
- Our debt to the Jewish people
- The dramatic connection between Israel and the Church
- Encouragement to fight the good fight
- And much more
Unlocking the Prophetic Mysteries of Israel, Study Guide by Jonathan Bernis
Dig deeper into the vital role of Israel in God’s redemptive plan for the world with this companion study guide to the book Unlocking the Prophetic Mysteries of Israel. Designed to be used in personal study or in groups, the guide includes relevant Scriptures and a variety of questions – fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice and personal reflection – to encourage reflection, start discussions, unlock biblical truths and help you find application for your own life.
Ark of the Covenant Replica
The Ark of the Covenant was made of acacia wood and overlaid with pure gold – inside and out. Inside rested the tablets of stone, containing the Law God gave to Moses on Mount Sinai, a jar of manna, and Aaron’s rod that budded. The ark was so holy that no one was allowed to touch it. God incorporated a carrying method into the design – gold-plated rods placed through gold rings on the sides – that allowed the Levites to lift and transport the ark without touching it. This beautiful, metal replica includes gold and copper plating as well as a removable top. It measures 6.7” L x 4” W x 4.6” H.