“The Other Side of the Cross” is a fascinating and compelling look at the historical person of Jesus Christ of Nazareth from the point of view of modern Israeli historians, professors, rabbis and archaeologists. Followed by millions as Lord and Savior, but despised and rejected by the majority of Jewish people, Yeshua haMashiach (Jesus the Messiah) is the most influential figure in all of human history. If He truly is the Messiah, why has his name become so reviled in the religious Jewish community, that he is called “YESHU”, an acronym for “may his name be erased”?
This film goes places that other films about Jesus dare not tread. Provocative questions tackled in this film include:
- Who was Jesus of Nazareth?
- Who crucified him and why?
- Can Israel of today distinguish between Jesus the Jew and Church history?
- What does the Talmud (Jewish Commentaries) say about Jesus?
- Did Jesus betray his people to start a new religion?
Set against the backdrop of beautiful Israeli landscapes and historical sites, this enlightening docudrama examines the life and times of Jesus from “The Other Side of the Cross”.