A Rabbi Looks at Jesus of Nazareth, book by Jonathan Bernis
“Jews can’t believe in Jesus.” Oh, yes we can! With warmth and transparency, Jewish Voice’s own Rabbi Jonathan Bernis shares a compelling case for Jesus as Messiah, presenting overwhelming evidence that can be traced to the Torah itself. A Rabbi Looks at Jesus of Nazareth goes on to provide Christians the knowledge and tools they need to effectively share Yeshua (Jesus) in a loving and sensitive way with their Jewish family and friends.
Unlocking the Prophetic Mysteries of Israel, book by Jonathan Bernis
One tiny nation – Israel. It’s not the richest or most powerful country in the world, but in God’s eyes, Israel is the most important nation on Earth. And it’s there that the Bible’s prophecies regarding the end of the age will all unfold. If you want to understand what God is doing in these Last Days, you must understand what He is doing with Israel. What do the “times of the Gentiles” and “the fullness of the Gentiles” mean? Are they connected? In Unlocking the Prophetic Mysteries of Israel, Jonathan Bernis reveals this and more:
• 7 keys to understanding Israel’s past, present and future role in God’s plan to recover a corrupt and lost world
• 3 reasons Israel plays such a prominent role in God’s plan for the future of this planet
• 10 hallmarks of the coming Messianic Age of peace and prosperity
• Your influential part in ushering in God’s Kingdom on Earth
• The vital significance of the city of Jerusalem
• Our debt to the Jewish people
• The dramatic connection between Israel and the Church
• Encouragement to fight the good fight
• And much more
2023 Jewish Voice Wall Calendar
Travel around the world with Jewish Voice in 2023 as you visit the places where you and others have helped us reach Jewish people with the Gospel over the past 50 years. This 12-month calendar features beautiful photographs of the people and places helped by your support. Calendar pages identify Jewish holidays as well as those for the U.S., Canada, U.K., and Israel. You’ll also find the corresponding Hebrew months, information about the Jewish holidays and an overview of JVMI’s vision.