Jesus Never Said Anything New, by Rabbi Matt Rosenberg
Jesus did not come to end Judaism and begin something new, called Christianity. In this thoughtfully researched and lovingly presented book, Rabbi Matt Rosenberg explains how to:
- Understand the Jewishness of Jesus and its impact on Believers then and now
- Appreciate the Bible as one book, not two separate testaments
- Mend the misunderstandings between Jewish and Gentile Believers
- Ask sincere questions and avoid clichéd answers in an honest search for truth
- Integrate the Jewish influence on the ordinances of communion and baptism
Rabbi Rosenberg builds the case for why the Jewishness of Jesus is as relevant for Christians and Jews today as it was two thousand years ago. Discovering Yeshua (Jesus) apart from all the trappings of Western culture will build your faith and challenge your walk with the unchanging God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.